XM Radio - Children' Christmas gift to Dad turns to nightmare
What seemed like a wonderful Christmas gift from my two children later turned to be 6 months of frustration and anger.All the stories of cancellation woes ring familiar.
Complaining to government licensing agencies [Provincial and Federal] accomplished nothing. Sirius/XM Radio and their partners-in-crime NAFS operate [and terrorize] their customers by a "negative option" billing system which should not be legal anywhere. They intentionally make it extremely difficult to cancel their service as to be able to keep billing you for unwanted services- services being poor or otherwise.
To create confusion they "pass on" your account to NAFS, a collection agency, that will harass you for months threatening your very-real credit rating with bogus debts.Please don't make the same mistake we did- stay clear of this unethical company!be8736f
You may also like
- "This man is a private tutor based in Bradford. He has lied about his Education on his LinkedIn profile and he is denying the act entirely. I have evidence of this..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com. They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping..."
- "I had a patio installed by unitedcorp of nj first i checked this company out,i talked to there supplyer pantano nursury in manalapan nj they highly reccomended tonys company to..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "We purchased some property in Windsor Ontario and were also referred to Ontario Property Management. We paid for renovations, in particular a new roof and shingles. The work was not..."
- "Just an update to what already ben posted here. Unlimited does NOT mean unlimited. According to their terms of service, you cannot use them a storage, backups or anything else..."
- "My fiance and I bought one of Samsung's 3D Blu-ray entertainment units on Boxing Day of 2012 when it came up at a really good price. We have only had..."