XM Radio - Children' Christmas gift to Dad turns to nightmare
What seemed like a wonderful Christmas gift from my two children later turned to be 6 months of frustration and anger.All the stories of cancellation woes ring familiar.
Complaining to government licensing agencies [Provincial and Federal] accomplished nothing. Sirius/XM Radio and their partners-in-crime NAFS operate [and terrorize] their customers by a "negative option" billing system which should not be legal anywhere. They intentionally make it extremely difficult to cancel their service as to be able to keep billing you for unwanted services- services being poor or otherwise.
To create confusion they "pass on" your account to NAFS, a collection agency, that will harass you for months threatening your very-real credit rating with bogus debts.Please don't make the same mistake we did- stay clear of this unethical company!1081b07f review #455626
You may also like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "While renting with Extra Space Storage in Vallejo, CA, my storage was broken into twice and the rent went up 6 times!!! Don't trust these people. Don't rent from..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "On or about august 2012 I purchased approximately 1200 dollars of clothing from marks in Red Deer Ab. I paid for it upfront. The order was to be delivered within..."
- "I booked an online vacation package from Expedia.ca for 2 Adults and 1 three year old in Jan 2014. I booked this package from Edmonton to Maui. Since Expedia rated..."