XM Radio - Fraudulent renewal

May 17, 2013
review #409587

Last year around this time Sirius auto debited my cc for a ears subscription at this time I contacted them and told them to remove us from the list and that we don't want auto renewal .They assured us they wouldn't auto renew.

Come to find out this year they did the same thing. We changed out cc and got new expiration date and yet the kept running the different expirations until one hit for the money .. Your customer service is terrible and filled with empathetic gestures that are empty.

They attempted to make excuses for their actions.Whatever you do don't use this company it's better just to get the free radio then deal with this *** company and their illegal business practices

af6e5e2
Had an experience with XM Radio?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
dm

Aug 05, 2013 Victoria, Texas

I singed up on a promo and was sent a raido i was told at the time that my bill will be $9.99 a mouth.
then at the end of july i recived a bill for 17.98 so i called on aug the 2 and i was told that i was misinformed that there was no such promo and that my bill was $14.99 a mouth not $9.99 and that was why it was $17.98 so i told them that i was not paying for something that i did not agree to and i want my service canceled.
so i was transferred to cancellations i was asked why i was canceling my services that when i told hem what happen.
Then he told me that xm would like to keep me as a comster and that he could offer me a promo for a year for $104.00 and told me i have intell aug 27 to pay it.
Well i sead that's better then what i was told originally so i agreed to it.
Then on aug 4 i had a missed call from xm so on aug 5 i call back
and the comster rep i spoke to told me that i was past due on my bill and i told her that cant be i just set this up on the 2ed thats when she told me i was Misinformed that mabey he ment the 27 of july not Aug 27 and i told her agan i spoke with him on the 2ed of aug if
that's so i asked to speek with a supervisor so she put me on hold for 5 minutes than she came back to the phone and tryed saleing me on another promo and i told her no i do not want to talk to you no more i want a supervisor now.
So the sup gets on the phone and once agean i explain to her whats going on thats when she starts
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Profess4

Aug 02, 2013

Exact same thing happened to me except it was on a 2 year renewal - over $300. They did it even though I had place a block on the company with my credit card co. Apparently they changed their billing info with the credit card company and bypassed the block! Free radio is much better than having to deal with the unscrupulous business practices of this company!!!! :(

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about XM Radio.
Filing a new complaint about
×