XM Radio - Fraudulent renewal
Last year around this time Sirius auto debited my cc for a ears subscription at this time I contacted them and told them to remove us from the list and that we don't want auto renewal .They assured us they wouldn't auto renew.
Come to find out this year they did the same thing. We changed out cc and got new expiration date and yet the kept running the different expirations until one hit for the money .. Your customer service is terrible and filled with empathetic gestures that are empty.
They attempted to make excuses for their actions.Whatever you do don't use this company it's better just to get the free radio then deal with this *** company and their illegal business practices116189bd review #409587
You may also like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- " I called yesterday to get a tech out here and was told the 30th is the next available date. so, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and until between 4-8pm on..."
- "First they make me loose 1 day of work to come to my house to tell me that they did not have the equipment to install, of course after jelling"..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted with the floral arrangement that I had done - of course paid for by credit card over the phone from Alberta. This bouquet was to..."
- "I paid for a pocket book. Emailed a week later to ask for tracking no response I emailed again no response. I emailed again who every got very smart like..."
- "I FILED RETURNS WITH JACKSON HEWETT, SINE 2008, GOT MY FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS CREDIT. I FILED A RETURN FOR 2011 AND NEVER GOT IT. WAS THIS THE PRECURSOR..."
- "My husband and I rented a vacation rental off of Craigslist. We rented from Jennifer Prevost and she said the apartment was clean and nice. My husband and I drove..."
- "I recently purchased a used 2009 Nissan 370z from Melloy Nissan dealership thinking I was getting the best deal on the planet when in reality it wasn't so. My problems..."
- "Facts:2010-10-03 - Using dutygearstore.com's web site, I placed an order for one Benchmade 5000 Presidio ComboEdgeÂ®/ BK1 Coated Blade/ Black Handle.2010-10-04 - Using dutygearstore.com's web site, I canceled the order...."