XM Radio - Sirius XM Customer Service is TERRIBLE

May 06, 2011
review #236175

None of the reps.seem to know anything about the company they work for.

I do not reccomend using this service unless you do not plan to contact customer service; if you do contact customer service - plan on a lot of explaining and re-explaining, not to mention a LOT OF PATIENCE!

I do not want to seem like I am being xenophobic and I don't think one should judge their workers because they are not from the U.S.

but I must say that their lack of knowledge is pretty bizarre.It seems that I know more about their product than they do.

b0225ca
Had an experience with XM Radio?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
caricell

Mar 30, 2013 Stone Mountain, Georgia

These folks' customer service is the worst I have experienced of any company in the past 10 years. I keep getting transferred from one person with an accent I can't understand to another person with an accesnt I can't understand. All of them read from a script, and do a pretty horrible job at that. When I asked to speak with someone in the States, they said it was impossible to get me to a person in the States, because the calls are randomly routed. They totally suck.

Sad customer

Jul 16, 2012

I am trying to go from 3 radios to 1 and it has be 22 minutes with no success.

On another not, if you just dont pay the bill it takes them quite a while to cancel the service.

Samantha

Jun 24, 2012

HORRIBLE service, wasted so much time on hold, and still have not been helped. I have been hung up on, transferred to nowhere, and everyone I've talked to can barely speak English. I will NOT renew my service next year that is for sure. Future customers beware.

hollins1

May 18, 2012

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.EVERYTHING THAT GLITTER'S IS NOT GOLD.KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.SIRIUS XM SEND ME MAIL ALL THE TIME.BUT I DO NOT REPLY,BECAUSE MY VEHICLE PICK'S UP XM WITH OUT ME PAYING FOR THE SERVICE.

Greg

May 18, 2012

This company has to be one of the worst companies I have ever, EVER delt with!!! The customer service is so bad that as Im writing Im on hold for the 7th time in 3 days and on average around an hour for each call... Most calls are DISCONNECTED!!! I think they hang up on us... I am going to the Attorney Gerals Office as well as BBB... Not that it will do any good. So my advice to anyone having problems or anyone considering siriusXM is DO NOT do give them the money you work so hard for!!! DONT DO IT!! trust me you will regret it!!! By the way Im still on HOLD!!! I bet I will be disconnecting my service today because either I will get hung up again or they won't help me...!!! Overseas customer service and when I asked them for someone from the states or Canada, they say can NOT DO... Horrible COMPANY!!! LOL... IM STILL ON HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 27 MINUTES AND COUNTING....

Brad

May 12, 2011

I would not bother to respond to the automated 'Sorry to hear about...'message here from ' siriusxm' because all inquiries are also answered by computer from the Philippines, Eqypt, or whereever.

Brad

May 12, 2011

I absolutley agree that SiriusXM customer service is out sourced to other countries and therefore handled by rude representatives who have little or no knowledge of the business. I am a lifetime premium member and would gladly quit if I can get my money back.

SIRIUS XM Customer Relations

May 06, 2011

Sorry to hear about your experience. If you can send us your account or contact information to sxm_help@siriusxm.com, we would be happy to help. Thanks!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.