XM Radio - Too Much Blather
I originally subscribed to XM to get music and avoid the mindless DJ chatter one gets on FM radio.Lo and behold , XM now has the king of blabber, Jim Ladd, hosting Deep Tracks.
Why? CXan't we just have music. Again, I got XM to get away from idiots like Jim Ladd.Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. You get the same amount of mindless chatter at most of the other XM rock/alternative stations.
What is wrong with these people.
No one pays for XM to hear has been DJs from FM radio.Get rid of all DJs and just play the *** music!bd9f91b
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "I always get bob evans glazed apples .and notmally fantastic, but i gor them today from our lical acme cooked them pulled back folm cover and there was 6 slices..."
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."